Saturday, June 14, 2008

I can't drive....55.

So somehow we actually managed to get everyone to the right place and set off for Chicago at the right time. We managed to load up the RV with all sorts of elven goodies, make two Best Buy trips, and break out the handle of Rich & Rare (the thunderdome favorite) all before two in the afternoon. I would have to say we're off to a good start.

Jeff won the ceremonial tigers version UNO game and Bryan wants me to write that he's already on his sixth drink (counting drinks is for middle school girls).

The over/under on pounds I will gain on this trip was set at 6 and I am currently in the lead of eating hot dogs with 1...yeah kinda lame, but we will see who is at the top at the end.

Gotta get back to watching guitar hero.

Beers up, hoes down.

- Joe

No comments: